Thursday, July 16, 2009

Love of my life---RAVISH!


कभी दिल के करीब , तुम्हें मेरे नसीब यूँ लायेंगे सोचा न था , एक चाहत का पल , सब सवालों का हाल यूँ पायेंगे सोचा न था .............





Love is not just living together, its more about growing together,
love is not appreciating each others strengths, its more about acknowledging weaknesses,
love is not just cuddling in each others arm on a soft cosy bed, its more about forming a tight clasp around your loosing beloved & guiding them too the finish line ,
love is not when you don't argue, its more about fighting tooth & nail for each others good,
love is not a fairy tale at all, its more about struggling together through the daily dillemmas & still being able to come out as survivor coz u know someone awaits you at home.......

I didn't know this love till you came about.

Its amazing , nauseatingly astonishing but factual that u know me better than myself, my strengths-u've perpetually encouraged, my weaknesses-u've patiently corrected, I appear to be a tough woman to the world, a fighter, a go-getter, an accomplisher (if thats a word at all)........what the world doesn't know is that i'm all this & more because of you, in short...I AM COZ U ARE !!

5 comments:

prophet666 said...

came across your blog through blogger interesting thoughts

DPBsPrincess said...

Amazing! Thank you for sharing. These words remind me of the love of my life, my husband. It made my day! (I clicked on "Next Blog" and found your site. I hope you don't mind my intrusion.)

DPBsPrincess said...

Would you mind if I shared this with some of my friends? These words are inspirational! I will put your blogspot name if you wish, or your name. If you don't want to share these special words, I will not share. Thank You.

nidhi said...

Thanx alot for appreciating my work . I guess stumbling upon a blog that interests you is more intriguing rather than getting it recommended by someone.These words are very close to my heart & written for someone more than special . I hope u understand, still ur friends can read it on my blog though.

Richa said...

Kaise kaise likhte ho itna seedha itna sach aap Nidhi. sach mein AMAZING !!!! ab aur kaise express karoon pata nahi par aise hee likhte rehna apka likha padke humhe bhi hausla milta hai