Thursday, March 26, 2009

In Search Of Self!

THEN STILLNESS STIRS BY DEEPTI NAVAL (From her book, BLACK WIND)
Just after we make love, or perhapsAfter we don’t
For that something
There’s this absence, this moth-eatenGnawing sense of the missingI can’t remember since when –
At the edge of the balconyWhere I see the seaFaint, appear traces of me
I move out of bed, andStart to rummage
I know it’s here somewhere…
Buried under stacks of loose sheetsAnd the chaos of togetherness
Something of what is still called me!

This poem is the true reflection of my tryst within, the void that i feel, the helplessness i experience, it echoes all the emotions of a battered heart ..makes me think and rethink, where and how i lost myself in this journey, the co-passengers are still around , the voyage ,the luggage still the same, that something missing is perhaps me, i am unable to find even the traces of my entity.......

No comments: